Smart App Lock
Allows you to lock various parts of your phone
Smart App Lock helps you protects apps and files from being manipulated and deleted.
Smart App Lock is an Android app that lets you protect apps and files. Being protected means that apps can be uninstalled or reconfigured without your permission. It also means that files can’t be edited or deleted. This type of app is often called an app locker or app protector. Such an app can be particularly useful if you share a device with others or often leave your phone or tablet somewhere you’re not.
This app doesn’t just protect other apps, it can protect itself. Turn uninstall protection on and no one will be to uninstall Smart App Lock just to circumvent the protection. You can also lock down an entire device using a fingerprint mechanism if your particular Android supports it.
Locking of apps and files is also quite customizable. You can lock apps in different ways, including on a schedule. You can have multiple passwords per app but ease the manner in which you interact with them. If someone tries to access an app or your device and fails, this app will take a photo automatically and then email that photo to you. You can also completely control this app from a remote connection.
Smart App Lock is both a free and paid app. If you use the free version, then it’s ad-supported, and some users complain of being “bombarded” by ads. Paying a one-time fee will remove the ads, which isn’t particularly offensive for an app you’ll use often, but some paid users have complained the app will some sometimes “forget” they’ve paid and replace the ads until a reboot.
- Lock apps and files
- Different locking options for each app
- Fingerprint protect your device
- Remove ads at a price
• added a feature that change pattern size to previous normal size(Password Settings > uncheck One-Handed Pattern Size)
• change Password Theme to round style(you can change it to old theme in Lock Screen Settings)
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CALL_PHONE: Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECEIVE_SMS: Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- BLUETOOTH_ADMIN: Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: Allows modification of the telephony state - power on, mmi, etc. Does not include placing calls.
- PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS: Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
- READ_LOGS: Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- USE_FINGERPRINT: Allows an app to use fingerprint hardware.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.